Monday, July 14, 2008

An exciting new journey!

07-14-08

I have to say today I am excited and a little bit nervous because I find that it takes a lot of courage to go through the process of pre and post orthognathic surgery. I have been waiting along time for this. I will pray, have faith and embrace this part of my life with an open mind and will try as hard as I can to stay positive throughout. I have read several patients experiences and I have to say that I commend them for all of the pain, positive notes and honesty about the surgery and how they feel. This helps me a lot and I love the fact that there is a lot of support. Today I am visiting my orthodontist. I am excited because i have not seen him in a long time. He was my ortho when I was a teenager and I am finally going to have the surgery. I will be happy to see him.

God Bless,
Mich

No comments: